This connects you to the wider support network of community organisers, enabling you to reach out to one another for practical help and advice on all things related to organising.
It is also your space to share some of the wonderful community organising work you have been doing in your communities and hear positive stories from across our membership.
Once you have joined as a member, sign up for Workplace to see the latest:
- News and updates from the Community Organisers team
- Jobs and opportunities related to community organising
- Stories of community organising in the media
- Discussion groups created directly by members for members
- Access to our ‘book library’ to borrow books about community organising
- Opportunities to talk directly to the Community Organisers staff team, Member Organisers, Social Action Hubs and other members
Workplace offers an exciting opportunity for the Community Organisers' membership to come together and connect regionally and nationally. We often share common concerns but this gives us a way to share ideas, collaborate and create actions to tackle them.