Finding the resources you need so you can run the projects and activities that are important in your community is a constant challenge. South Yorkshire Funding Advice Bureau (SYFAB) can help you find useful information about funding, learn the skills to become a successful fundraiser, and get specific help with your funding. SYFAB provides information, advice and training on funding and fundraising to community and voluntary organisations.
The services include:
- Funding News - Funding News website and email services have regular updates on funding opportunities.
- Funding Search - online database helps you find possible funders for your activities.
- Funding Forum - online community where you can share ideas, experiences and knowledge with other users.
- Funding Training and Funding Events - training courses and events for developing your fundraising skills
- Funding Advice - team of Funding Advisers who can support you in your fundraising.
- Funding KnowHow - a range of online resources from SYFAB and others to help you learn more about funding issues.