Here’s just a small taste of the results!
- 1,264 people joined a one-day introductory course in community organising.
- 92% of learners said our training met their expectations and 94% learned something new about community organising.
- 8,200 group and individual listenings were held across 20 Social Action Hubs and our membership.
- The new Community Organisers website has had 14,000 unique readers and received 1,947-page visits during the initial three-day launch period.
- £464,000 in grants to Social Action Hubs and member organisers for community organising training and peer networking.
- £750,000 raised during the year for local community organising and training (by Social Action Hubs and Community Organisers).